This Recipe includes
|Chicken – you can use any type of fresh chicken, but I’m using drumsticks in this recipe.
|Vegetable oil with a high smoking point like avocado, sunflower, or peanut oil.
|Garlic powder or flakes for the spice rub
|Parsley – fresh or dried parsley
|Salt and pepper
Why we love it
Garlic chicken drumsticks are a delicious and easy meal that you can bet are always going to be a hit. And they can be cooked in an air fryer in under 30 minutes.
This is one dish is perfect for busy weeknights or for when you want dinner on table quickly.
The combination of juicy chicken, garlicky flavors, and crispy skin makes for a perfect dish that will leave you satisfied and craving more.
What to serve with it?
How to store it?
You can easily prepare this air fryer garlic chicken in advance and leave it in the fridge. Let the drumsticks cool and store it in an airtight glass container.
Air fryer garlic chicken drumsticks
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Lay the drumsticks out on a paper towel and pat them dry.
- Place all the spices and oil in a bowl and mix together.
- Mix each drumstick around in the spice mixture so that the drumsticks are fully coated.
- Let the chicken marinate for 5 minutes in the fridge.
- Then preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Spread the drumsticks into the air fryer basket and set the time to 20 minutes, turning them every 5-10 minutes.
- Open the air fryer to see if they are crispy enough for you, and heat them for a couple more minutes if you wish.
- Serve while warm.
Please note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual.
You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other chicken recipes
- Instant pot Coq au vin (French chicken stew)
- Instant pot sun-dried tomato chicken stew
- Indian-spiced chicken thigh
- Instant pot chicken and mushroom coconut curry
- Bacon roasted whole chicken
If you enjoyed that, check out our other delicious air fryer recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!