This Recipe includes
|Meatballs – any type of meatballs will do, beef, pork, chicken, lamb, or even turkey.
|Vegetable oil with a high smoking point like avocado, sunflower, or peanut oil.
Why we love it
One of the easiest ways to save time on your food prep is to use the air fryer. For something simple like cooking frozen meatballs, there is nothing quite as easy as popping open the air fryer, setting the correct time and temperature, and then going about with the rest of your to-do list.
Whether you want to use it the meatballs in a sandwich, to top a salad, or just to add some protein to your dinner, air fryer meatballs are here to save the day!
What to serve with it?
How to store it?
You can easily prepare these air fryer meatballs at least a few hours in advance, and leave it in the fridge in a glass container. When ready to eat, warm it back up in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F (190°C).
Air fryer frozen meatballs
- 12-15 frozen meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable, avocado or sunflower oil
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
- Spray the air fryer basket with some vegetable oil.
- Place the meatballs in the air fryer basket for 8 minutes, shaking and rotating them every 4 minutes or so. (Don't overcrowd the basket, lay the meatballs in a single layer).
- Open the air fryer to see if they are cooked enough for you, and heat them for a couple more minutes if you wish.
- Serve while warm.
Please note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual.
You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other meatball recipes
- Meatball quesadilla in a sour cream sauce
- Meatball burritos with garlic yogurt sauce
- Instant Pot beef meatballs in mushroom sauce
If you enjoyed that, check out our other delicious air fryer recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!