Cooking hamburger meat in the air fryer
Find out how to cook hamburger meat in the air fryer, with the temperature and timing, as well as top tips.
This Recipe includes
|Hamburger – any type of hamburgers will do, fresh or frozen|
|Vegetable oil with a high smoking point like avocado, sunflower, or peanut oil.|
Why we love it
If you want to cook a hamburger meat patty fast, there is nothing like the air fryer. For a juicy and perfectly cooked piece of meat, the air fryer takes the hassle out of stove-top cooking. No more messy oil splatters while baby-sitting the stove!
As long as you pick the right time and temperature, you will have a perfectly cooked piece of meat that you can easily add into a burger for an easy lunch or dinner.
Along with the timings listed below, if using frozen hamburgers, cook them for about 4-5 more minutes.
What to serve it with?
These delicious hamburger patties can of course be served in a traditional burger, but you can also use them as a topping on a salad or in a hamburger quesadilla for something different.
How to store it?
You can prepare this air fryer hamburger at least a few hours in advance, and leave it in the fridge in a glass container. When ready to eat, you can eat it as is or warm it back up in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
Air fryer hamburger
Cook a hamburger quickly in the Air fryer with this easy technique.
- 2 hamburgers*
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (avocado or sunflower oil)
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with some vegetable oil.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
- Place the hamburger meat in the air fryer basket for 8 minutes, flipping the meat every 4 minutes or so. (Don't overcrowd the basket, lay the burgers in a single layer).
- Open the air fryer to see if they are cooked enough for you, and heat them for a couple more minutes if you wish.
- Serve while warm.
* If using frozen hamburgers, cook them for about 4-5 more minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 600Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 791mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 34g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other beef recipes
- Beef rump roast
- Instant pot Beef bourguignon without wine
- Beef stew with black olives and carrots
- Veal roast with broccoli
- Air fryer rump steak
If you enjoyed that, check out our other delicious air fryer recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!