This Recipe includes
|Thin boneless pork chops, around 1/2 inch (1-2 cm) thick|
|Garlic powder or flakes|
|(Optional) Cayenne pepper – for a bit of spice|
|Pinch of salt and pepper|
Why we love it
You know what’s awesome? Cooking up these boneless thin pork chops in the air fryer. First off, that crispy, crunchy goodness it gives to the chops is next-level. And considering there is no oil added, its quick and healthy too.
These pork chops are marinated in herbs and spices rather than oil. It’s a guilt-free indulgence that packs in all the flavor rather than leaving you with a greasy aftertaste.
And speaking of juicy, this method keeps the pork chops moist and tender. But here’s the kicker, it’s speedy. Like 15 minutes speedy. Perfect for those nights when you need something delicious on the table, pronto.
And with that, cleanup is a breeze which is always a win in my book! P.S. If you prefer, you can also check out my recipe to cook these thin pork chops in the oven.
What to serve with it?
How to store it?
These air fryer thin pork chops can easily be prepared in advance, and can be eaten both cold or warm.
Keep everything in airtight glass containers until ready to eat, so that it doesn’t dry out.
- 4-5 pieces of thin boneless pork chops (around 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- (Optional) 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the spices together.
- Add the pork chops into the bowl and cover each one generously with the spice mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F (180°C).
- Place the pork chops in air fryer basket for 10 minutes, flipping the pork belly every 5 minutes or so. (Don't overcrowd the basket, make in batches as necessary).
- Open the air fryer to see if the pork chops are crispy enough for you, and heat them for a couple more minutes if you wish. Measure with a thermometer if you have one, the pork's internal temperature should be at 145°F (63°C)
- Serve while warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 19g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other pork recipes
- Instant pot bacon and mushroom risotto
- Instant Pot Butter Pork (Pork Makhani)
- Pork belly bites on gyro
- Bacon and mushroom quiche
- Spiced Pork belly pasta
If you enjoyed that, check out our other classic recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!