This Recipe includes
- Pork chops – fresh pork chops about 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick.
- Garlic – garlic powder or flakes
- Basil – dried basil herbs for flavor
- Coriander – fresh or dried coriander or parsley
- (Optional) Cayenne pepper – for a bit of spice
Why we love it
Pork chops are one of those classics that immediately gets the whole family’s approval. But you don’t want to sit around watching over the oven or a stove-top.
Enter the air fryer, which you can just set and forget for perfectly cooked pork chops that golden-brown on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside.
Like cooking beef steak in the air fryer, there is a technique to air frying meat. Once you get the timing down for your air fryer, these delicious pork chops are sure to enter into your weekly dinner routine.
Frequently asked questions
1. What to serve with it?
You can serve these delicious air fryer pork chops with a side dish like air fryer green beans or smashed potatoes. You can also serve it with a casserole like this zucchini and red pepper bake or ratatouille with goat cheese.
2. Can you prepare it in advance?
Yes, these air fryer pork chops can be prepared in advance, and can be eaten both cold or warm. Keep everything in airtight glass containers until ready to eat.
If you like this recipe
- 2-3 pieces of pork chops (1 1/2 - 2 inches thick)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried coriander
- (Optional) 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the spices together.
- Add the pork chops into the bowl and cover each one generously with the spice mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F (180°C).
- Place the pork chops in air fryer basket for 20 minutes, flipping the pork belly every 10 minutes or so. (Don't overcrowd the basket, make in batches as necessary).
- Open the air fryer to see if the pork chops are crispy enough for you, and heat them for a couple more minutes if you wish.
- Serve while warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 506Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 198mgSodium: 169mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 61g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
If you enjoyed that, check out our other delicious air fryer recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!