This Recipe includes
|8-10 pieces of pork bacon. You can also use chicken or turkey bacon if you wish.|
Why we love it
If you are tired of standing over a stovetop in the morning, cooking bacon for breakfast, you are going to love this air fryer bacon recipe.
Yes, the air fryer isn’t just for french fries and chicken nuggets. Unlike the stovetop or oven, there’s no need to stand over the bacon while it cooks, freeing up time for other tasks. Just pop the bacon into air fryer while you get ready in the mornings, and the air fryer will take care of the rest.
You don’t even really need to flip the over, the air circulation should do all the work for you. And the best part? No greasy mess to clean up afterwards.
You can just wash off the bacon drippings and give the air fryer basket a quick wash (or put it in the dishwasher), and you’re done.
In addition, air frying bacon reduces the amount of oil and grease that is used in cooking. It’s no wonder that air frying bacon has become such a fav!
What to serve with it?
You can also serve it along with a side dish like air fryer green beans or sautéed garlic parsley potatoes. You can also cut them into bite-size pieces and use them on top of a salad such as this mixed green salad.
How to store it?
This air fryer bacon can easily be prepared in advance, and then heated up in the microwave when ready. Keep everything in glass containers until ready to eat.
- 8-10 pieces of bacon
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350°F (175°C).
- Place the strips of bacon in air fryer basket. Don't overcrowd the basket, make in batches as necessary.
- Cook for the bacon for 6 minutes.*
- Open the air fryer to see if the bacon is crispy enough for you, and heat them for a couple more minutes if you wish.
- Serve while warm.
* Bacon usually cooks quickly so cook for 6 minutes and see if it is crispy enough for you, depending on your air fryer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 968mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 20g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other pork recipes
- Air fryer pork chops with garlic and herbs
- Air fryer pork loin roast
- Pork belly bites on gyro
- Bacon and mushroom quiche
- Bacon, egg and cheese taquitos
If you enjoyed that, check out our other delicious air fryer recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!