This Recipe includes
|Lamb – lamb shoulder with bone-in. Approximately 2 lb or 900g.|
|Vegetable oil (avocado or sunflower oil)|
|Onion flakes or powder|
|Rosemary – dried rosemary or fresh if you have it|
|Pinch of salt and pepper|
Why we love it
There’s just something about the way that a lamb shoulder roast sizzles and crisps up in the air fryer that makes the taste buds fill with happiness. This is one succulent and tender piece of meat that makes a wonderful centerpiece to any meal.
It’s perfect for a fancy dinner party, a cozy night in, or even just a casual weeknight meal. And the best part is that it’s incredibly easy to make in the air fryer.
Simply season the lamb with your favorite spices and herbs (we love rosemary and onion flakes), and pop it in the air fryer for about 40 minutes. The result is a beautifully browned, flavorful roast that will have your family and friends begging for seconds.
What to serve with it?
How to store it?
You can store portions of this air fryer lamb shoulder easily, and leave it in the fridge.
Keep it in an air tight container so that it doesn’t lose moisture. When ready to eat, you can heat it in the microwave or oven.
- 1 lamb shoulder approximately 2 pounds in weight
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (avocado or sunflower oil)
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Place the lamb shoulder in a bowl and cover with the oil, spices, and herbs. Massage in the spices and herbs into every part of the lamb.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 340°F (170°C).
- Place the lamb shoulder in the air fryer basket for 40 minutes, shaking and rotating them every 15 minutes or so.
- Open the air fryer and check if the lamb has an internal temperature of 145°F (62°C), and heat it for a couple more minutes if you wish.
- Serve while warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 6g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other lamb recipes
If you enjoyed that, check out our other delicious air fryer recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!