This Recipe includes
|Mushrooms – fresh mushrooms such as white mushrooms, cremini, button, etc.|
|Fresh or dried parsley|
|Pinch of salt and pepper|
Why we love it
There’s just something about the roasted earthy goodness of mushrooms that makes everyone’s taste buds sing with joy. Roasted mushrooms cooked in herbs and butter is such a delicious addition to any meal, that you simply cannot go wrong with it.
And with the ease of air fryer, heat works its magic to create the perfect texture for the mushrooms.
The mushrooms are like little sponges, soaking up all the flavors of the butter and herbs around them. The outside gets nice and crispy, while the inside stays tender and juicy.
You can also adjust the flavors as you wsih. Want something spicy? Add some chili flakes to the mushrooms. Craving something cheesy? Sprinkle on some Parmesan.
The possibilities are endless whether you’re cooking up a batch for a snack or adding them into a meal, you can’t go wrong with these delightful air fryer mushrooms.
What to serve with it?
How to store it?
You can easily prepare these air fryer mushrooms in advance, and leave them at room temperature for a few hours or in the fridge.
When ready to eat, you can eat them as is, or put them back in the air fryer at 380°F (190°C) for 5 minutes to make them warm again, or serve them at room temperature.
- 1 lb (450g) of white or button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- pinch of salt and pepper
- pinch of dried parsley flakes
- Clean the mushrooms with a tissue to wipe off any dirt.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt the butter in the microwave
- Put the mushrooms in a large bowl with the melted butter, and add the salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Mix so that the melted butter and spices cover all the mushrooms
- Preheat the air fryer to 340°F (170°C).
- Place the mushrooms in the air fryer basket, leaving some space between the slices so that they don't stick to each other.
- Cook for 5 minutes, tossing the basket every so often so that it cooks evenly.
- Remove from basket and serve the mushrooms while warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 10gSugar: 11gProtein: 10g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other mushroom recipes
- Mushroom and parmesan pasta bake
- Spinach mushroom egg wrap
- Instant pot Mushroom potato soup
- Creamy mushroom sauce with ravioli
- Puff pastry pizza with mushroom and goat cheese
If you enjoyed that, check out our other delicious air fryer recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!