Air fryer Creamy and Cheesy Pull-apart bread
This delicious cheesy pull-apart bread can be made easily in the air fryer for a simple appetizer to serve at a party with friends and family.
This Recipe includes
|Country style-bread – large sourdough bread or rustic bread that will fit in your air-fryer.|
|Shredded cheese – any type of shredded hard cheese like cheddar, gruyère, emmental, etc.|
|Garlic powder – to flavor the filling|
|Parsley – fresh parsley, or dried if you don’t have fresh.|
|Pinch of salt and pepper|
Why we love it
Pull-out bread makes a delicious appetizer that always looks impressive if you are having a party. It is the sort of treat that is gobbled up in minutes, fresh out of the oven as soon as you put it down.
One key to making pull-out bread is to use a knife with a serrated blade in order to make the cuts. I’ve tried it with other knives, and it is much more difficult. Use the pointy end to break past the crust, and then the serrated edge to slice through.
In addition, perhaps the most complicated part is to ensure that the pull-out bread fits into your air fryer. I have a rather large ninja air fryer which accommodates most large breads, but you may need to cut off the sides of the bread if your air fryer is smaller.
What to serve with it?
This air fryer cheesy pull-apart bread makes for wonderful finger food to tear off and munch on. You can serve it along side other finger foods like this prosciutto ham canapés or these delicious pork-belly bites.
Can you prepare it in advance?
This cheesy pull-apart bread can easily be prepared at least a few hours in advance. Just keep it at room temperature on the countertop and heat it up in the air fryer at 360°F (180°C) for 2-3 minutes when ready to eat.
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
Air fryer cheesy pull-apart bread
An easy recipe for pull-apart bread with cream cheese in the air fryer.
- 1 large sourdough or country rustic bread (rectangle or oval-shaped)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar, emmental, gruyère, etc.)
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh parsley
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Using a large serrated blade, cut the bread diagonally into a diamond grid pattern, following the natural lines of the bread. Note: do not slice all the way through.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the herbs and spices.
- Using a small butter knife, add the cream cheese into the grid pattern of the bread.
- Add the cheese into each of the cracks of the grid pattern of the bread.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the pull-apart bread in the air fryer basket and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Check if the pull-apart bread is at desired texture, if not cook for a couple of minutes more.
- Serve while warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
Other appetizer recipes
- French deviled eggs
- Fresh Chicken Spring rolls
- Air fryer loaded nachos
- Baked brie in puff pastry
- Air fryer baked camembert
If you enjoyed that, check out our other classic starters and appetizers. Bon appétit!