This Recipe includes
- Chicken – skinless boneless chicken that is not frozen, or has been defrosted
- Tortilla wraps – large flour or whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Caesar dressing – homemade caesar dressing or store-bought
- Spinach – I’ve used fresh spinach, but you can also use fresh baby spinach, kale, lettuce, mâche, etc. (It will not be possible to use frozen spinach in this recipe, as the wrap will not hold.)
Spices and flavoring ingredients:
- Garlic – garlic powder or flakes for the spice rub.
- Paprika – smoked paprika for a bit of heat.
- Basil – dried or fresh basil for flavor.
- Parsley – dried or fresh parsley for decoration.
- Vegetable oil – any type of vegetable oil with a high smoking point like avocado, sunflower, or peanut oil. (Do not use olive oil as it has a low smoking point and will set off smoke in your air fryer.)
Why we love it
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy wrap recipe, this chicken caesar wrap recipe is the perfect mealtime treat.
And they can be made easily in under 30 minutes. Just pop the chicken in the air fryer with a few spices, and then add it to the wrap. (You can also use leftovers from a rotisserie whole chicken if you prefer.)
I’ve used homemade caesar dressing, but you can easily use store bought as well. I’ve also used spinach in the wrap to add some vegetable nutrients, but you can also use kale, lettuce, etc., depending on what you have available. In addition, don’t hesitate to throw in some cherry tomatoes, if you wish, it all tastes good with this wrap!
Now, if you are not sure how to properly fold a wrap, I have included instructions below. Place the filling in the center and then fold the two edges towards the center so that filling holds inside.
Then roll the bottom part of the tortilla towards the center, finally bringing the top portion over it to close the wrap. You can then slice it in half to serve.
Frequently asked questions
1. What to serve with it?
2. Can you prepare it in advance?
Yes, you can prepare this air fryer chicken caesar wrap in advance, and leave them in the fridge. When ready to eat, you can eat it as is or warm it back up in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
If you like this recipe
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 cup of caesar dressing
- 4-6 pieces of boneless chicken
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Lay the chicken out on a paper towel and pat them dry.
- Place all the spices and oil in a bowl and mix together.
- Mix each piece of chicken around in the spice mixture so that the drumsticks are fully coated.
- Let the chicken marinate for 10-20 minutes in the fridge.
- Then preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread the chicken into the air fryer basket and set the time to 20 minutes, turning them every 5-10 minutes. (Don't overcrowd the basket, make in batches as necessary).
- Open the air fryer to see if they are crispy enough for you, and heat them for a couple more minutes if you wish.
- Wash and dry the spinach.
- Spread some of the caesar salad dressing across each tortilla, and then place the spinach across on top.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and place in each in the center of the wrap.
- Close the wrap and place back in the air fryer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This recipe counts 1 wrap per person, but you can adjust quantities as you wish.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1000Total Fat: 64gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 48gCholesterol: 210mgSodium: 1164mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 68g
Note: We are not certified nutritionists and these estimates are approximate. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. This website is written and produced for entertainment purposes only.
If you enjoyed that, check out our other classic recipes that you can make easily. Bon appétit!